Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing 8

I used slide share to upload a power point slide show. The nice thing is that they have guest accounts so you don't have to login. This presentation is a show that we use with our 1st grade program to illustrate the locations that students talk about during the program. The pictures are a combination of pictures submitted by families and pictures from the web. During a conference I attended we were told that we can put the picture credit in the notes section of power point and I don't know if that will show through. At this site to publish a slide show I do notice that keynote presentations have to changed into pdf format first. This is good to know because our district wants to switch to using keynote over power point. This was pretty easy to link to the blog because there was a link to blogger. If I had an mp3 file saved I could've added audio to my slide show but I didn't have any mp3 files saved on my computer at this time.

No comments: