Sunday, March 23, 2008

thing 14

It's a darn good thing no one told me about this web site before I had to do the other stuff or I would have gotten left behind creating a library of my thousands of books at home and not taken the time to move on to another thing. I am also working on this at a hotel in duluth right now so I don't have access to my full library so I just added a few titles to check it out. This is awesome. I am definately going to spend some time adding my current books and any new books that I get so that I can have a list when I go to buy some new books. (It's too bad I can't do this to my school library but it would take way to long.) I did figure out how to send titles to my blog and a link into my blog so that I can connect quickly. I also tagged it for del.icio.us and made a link this is how much I want to use this in the future. I also plan on trying to connect to amazon since I do a lot of shopping that way as well. It's too bad it doesn't work for dvd's and video's also. Like I said before I just used a few titles that I knew I had at home to test this out. I didn't see where the ratings were for these books though. Do you have to share your information before you get the ratings for these? I would like to access this via my cell phone which I see you can do so if I am at a used bookstore and want to know if I have a book or not I can check it out. However, my phone doesn't have internet capability. I think it is time to upgrade that as well but I haven't used up my
renewal time yet since I upgraded my last phone.

No comments: