Friday, March 21, 2008

Thing 13

I tried to put the countdown widget on my page I got the info but it is not counting down. I tried it a couple times. I set two appointments on a calendar in yahoo calendars since I already have accounts set up with them. One appointment I set for a time I knew that I would be using the computer, another date I set in the future so that I can see how both of the reminders work while I am using this service and maybe not using the service. Zamzar looks promising for some of the instances where I have had some non-jpg pictures that need to be transferred into jpg. Also since we have macs and school and I need to have some things converted into microsoft that don't always transfer very easily. I didn't try any of the list sites because they wanted more logins to try them out I will keep them in mind for a situation that I may want to use them for. I could see teaching kids to use the calendar and the lists to keep track of assignments and when they are due.

No comments: