Sunday, March 30, 2008

Thing 23

I am done. If you look at my last post you will see the things I am planning on keeping up with. As I have previously stated the biggest obstacle will be the time to keep up with everlything. I think the concept was fantastic but because there were so many things to get through I thought that I would have enjoyed maybe doing some fewer items and having more time to spend on actually playing around with the things. Almost all of the items required log ins and I don't know about anyone else but I almost need to keep a spreadsheet with all my logins written on it so I don't forget any of them. Not only did I have all the login's from here to remember, but I have about 1/2 dozen different logins for school things to remember as well. One of which requires that I change my password constantly but I can never reuse more than three characters from an older password. I think a lot of this stuff was fun to learn about but now as always I am stuck with information overload. I will have to pick and choose which things to keep up with and as I get more comfortable maybe add a few more things.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Definitely pick and choose what you use. I could never use all of the tools in 23 Things either! I love some of them and use some of them frequently, but for others, it's good to know about them, but I don't use them. It's all about balance and using what you can.

Congrats on finishing!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach