Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing 8 continued

The link lazybase was not working when I tried it on Mar. 16th so I was not able to check that site out. I did look a little at the e folio. Sometime when I have some time I think I would like to look at that more to look into creating a place there to showcase what I have been doing so that if I ever need to change jobs or want to create a supplement to show my co-horts what I have been working on that would be location to put something together. I would use the slide show posts in my class as a means for students who don't have power point at home for a way to post and look at the work they have done in class. I do send their slide shows home via e-mail but not all students can view them because they don't have power point at home.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I couldn't get into Lazybase the few times I tried, too, so they must not have much bandwidth or something.

And, it's a great idea thinking about some of the online slide sharing sites to be used by putting up student PowerPoints so their family can see. That's the best use of a tool yet!

LeAnn Suchy
CMLE 23 Things Coach