Sunday, March 2, 2008

Thing 3

Ok, today I tried setting up an rss feed and I was able to hook up to my blog but so far I have failed to link anywhere else. I did try to post to another member blog today and it was interesting to try to post a comment to someone else's site. I did set it up using Yahoo since that is where my e-mail account is with and thus I didn't have to set up a yet another log in. That is one thing that I have found that is getting to be difficult in our world is all the different log ins and passwords and other pin type numbers we need to remember between work and home. It also doesn't help that as we are setting up all of these things there are even yet more places to log in to and create passwords to. Occasionally you can reuse what you have already but at other times you have to start all over again.

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Hey, Jeanne,

I replied to your comment on my blog, but just in case you didn't sign up to get an email alert that I replied, I'll post this message here, too.

I'll change the link under CMLE blogs to make sure your blog is linked to the right one. I'll also contact the people who need to be contacted to change your blog on the overall registration so that will all be fixed, too.

Now, as for RSS feeds, what is your exact question? I'm a bit confused, you said you can't connect to some RSS feeds? Which ones?

jeanne'sblog said...

I did finally get a new rss site to go to my reader. I guess I just needed to try at different location than I was. Thanks for the help Leann.