Monday, March 3, 2008

Thing 4 part 1






Ok, I have figured out how to get pictures from my computer up, and I have set up my flicker account and uploaded the pictures to flicker. I went through the directions to hook up my blog to flicker, but still haven't quite figured out how to get the flicker pictures onto the site, I will continue to work on this issue. In the mean time a few weeks ago I went up to Split Rock and Gooseberry state parks and these three pictures are my favorites. I like the idea of uploading your pictures to the web. I am currently in the process of taking my old pictures and scanning them and putting them on dvd so this idea would fit right up my alley. However it looks like unless you want to get a pay service for storing pictures there isn't a lot of room for posting things so you do have to limit your space to the free space allowed.

No comments: