Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thing 15

I tried the Pirate games. I was able to easily download the program but had trouble starting because I was sent back to the website and had trouble figuring out how to start. The games I was familiar with and when I went to join in a parlor game I didn't have enough money to join yet. I thought that there was so much going on I got confused. I didn't realize after playing the game for a while they wanted me to leave and then after playing a game they wanted me to leave the ship. I guess I prefer the stand alone games that you don't necessarily need to follow conversations along with your game. I looked at the other site briefly and it looks like it would be a fun interactive virtual thing but I guess I prefer live interaction unless I need to do it for a class.

No comments: