Friday, November 8, 2013

This week I learned how to work with google web pages.  That was new for me.  I finished my pictures for my photography class unless I come up with some new ones so that is done for the quarter.  I think I have my web pages done for the final for my other class but I need to do some work on my design document as google forms would not allow me to phrase the test questions the way I wanted to do that.  It is my week to facilitate for class so I hope that goes well, I can't be in class the entire time next week because we have conferences and a book fair.  I hope to find a way to listen and work with my ipad, my stupid phone probably won't hold a charge long enough for me to listen.  I can always catch up later but this is the week to discuss the stuff we have been doing for the past few weeks.  I did post some reflections of past weeks on my blog for the weeks we were not posting anything if you want to check that out.  Happy Fall.  Go Gophers! Beat Penn State!

No comments: