Saturday, November 23, 2013

Final paper submitted

I decided if I look at my stuff any more it will drive me crazy.  I redid the design doc to fit the arrangement wanted by Dr. Park and submitted both documents because I felt the layout of the first was better.  I am not a researcher or ever planning on being a researcher so this APA formatting is not for me. I did my bibliography in MLA which is what I teach my students and am familiar with.  My slide show presentation is done and ready to show.  Now I need to write my reflection paper for my license. This past week we had a meeting which talked about management systems for I pads and the positives and negatives of each.  We also talked about consortiums which are working on online programs for all areas of standards taught in MN.  Lacking some meat but checked out the mn history site which has good activities that meet the standards but is lacking the information needed to do the activities which kind of defeats the purpose of full lessons online.

No comments: