Monday, September 16, 2013

Technology is not always what it is cracked up to be!

After fighting computers with MAP testing all day today and knowing I have eight more days of this if I have any hair left at the end of the week I will be surprised. Fortunately my gophers won this week. Thinking on how I want to approach my mid quarter project. Would like to get a good start before my photography class starts next week. Spent the afternoon helping our kindergarten team get their web pages done. Two are retiring this year so kudos to them for learning some new technology their final year. Talked to one of the teachers I want to interview for my project and she is happy to help. More info about our school we are one to one for grades 6-9 with ipads, we have chrome books and ipads for checkout in both buildings, and three labs in each building. Our older students can Boyd. All our staff are creating web pages with weebly and we are a google school with all forth grade up having their own accounts.

No comments: